Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One day at a time......

I've tried to end my caring bridge page for days now and decided that it might help if I started a blog of my own.... I'm hoping this blog will be as therapeutic for me in the coming weeks and months as caring bridge has been for me over the past year. We are trying to establish "normal" again and have vowed to each other that we will continue to LIVE STRONG just as Tucker lived his every day as the Armstrong's.... what a fitting title for the blog... Keep us in your prayers it's going to be a long hard road ahead. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing family, friends and neighbors. We wouldn't have made it this far without you.... We love you all!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite. Just stopping by to say we love you!!! ***big hug and kisses*** Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will love keeping this blog as much as I do mine. I look forward to reading about all of Mckenzie's escapades and all of Tucker's memories. We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud to be a part of this blog, and a part of your lives. Tucker was, and is, a true treasure for all of us. Your positive attitude and continued strength are nothing short of amazing. the incredible love you all share with us is everlasting. We thank you for your gifts to our lives. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited you have started a blog! I still went to Tucker's website everyday, I've missed it terribly. I look forward to all of the great things you "ARMSTRONGS" will do, this journey is far from being over. We love you all so much.

    XOXO
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete